ACG Florida Insights – Navigating the Pandemic Through the Private Equity Lens: Independent Sponsors
July 2, 2020 |
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Grab lunch at your desk and join us from 12:00 to 1:00 PM for a lively discussion from capital providers’ and independent sponsors’ perspectives:
- How has the pandemic changed the way capital providers think about supporting independent-sponsor deals and the way independent sponsors communicate with capital providers?
- Has the pandemic caused deals to be harder and take longer to close? If so, what needs to happen before we can return to a more normal timeline?
- What is the outlook for independent sponsors in the near, intermediate, and long terms?
- Lilies Lanway, Senior Vice President at Accord Financial
- Faraz Abbasi, Senior Partner at Centerfield Capital Partners
- Tom Goila, Partner at Comvest Partners
- Grant Kornman, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at NCK Capital
- Derek McDowell, Managing Partner at Boyne Capital