Develop Successful Business Models & Acquire Capital
April 25, 2019 |
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
UF Innovate | The Hub
747 Southwest 2nd Avenue, Gainesville, Florida, 32601
ADVOS is proud to co-host a lunch and panel conversation with Space Florida, Florida Venture Forum, and UF Innovate | The Hub on “Successfully Developing Business Models & Acquiring Capital.”
Please Join Gwen Griggs and other leaders from across the state for an in depth discussion on developing business models, acquiring capital to fuel a growing business, and more!
- Matt Chesnut, Director of Business Development at Space Florida
- Gwen Griggs, Co-founder and Strategic Legal Counsel at ADVOS legal
- Tony Gannon, Vice President of Research & Innovation at Space Florida
- Kevin Burgoyne, President of Florida Venture Forum
- Mark Long, Director of Incubation Services at UF, will moderate the panel.